We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to uswhile such User is entering and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral informationand aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, type of browser and keyboard language, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Contact Form and/or message box on the Site which may include the User’s e-mail address and the question he would like to submit.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide on the home page or when you fill in the Contact Form and/or submit a question on the Site. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site’s interface.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Be able to reply to the User’s questions and concerns which were sent by the Users to Vioozer’s support center.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Be able to inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Vioozer may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, Vioozer does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact Vioozer at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that Vioozer collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Vioozer may allow authorized third party service providers to place or recognize industry-wide technologies such as cookies and/or other tracking technologies (“Third Party Cookies“). Such Third Party Cookies are stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. Third Party Cookies may enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Third Party Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Vioozer does not control such third party service providers.
12. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Vioozer by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
14. Got any Questions?